Welcome to The Queen Mary Practice
Welcome to The Queen Mary Practice
With patient’s needs at the heart of everything we do, our website has been designed to make it easy for you to gain instant access to the information you need. As well as specific practice details such as opening hours and New Patient Registration to register, you’ll find a wealth of useful pages covering a wide range of health issues along with links to other relevant medical organisation.
Information for all our patients (Changing our Clinical System)
We are in the process of migrating to a new clinical system. We are in the process of issuing new passwords for online access. In the meantime please continue to request your prescriptions via REDCCG.F86658discharge@nhs.net or your allocated pharmacy can request your prescription on your behalf. Thank you for your ongoing support.
FLU CLINICS – 2020 Starting 28th September 2020
Please call the surgery to book your flu vaccination appointment
INFORMATION ABOUT FLU VACCINATION – WHO NEEDS IT AND WHY
Flu Injection Booklet
YOUR FLU APPOINTMENT WILL ONLY BE A 5 MINUTE APPOINTMENT. WHICH MEANS YOU WILL BE IN AND OUT OF THE BUILDING. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ASKING OTHER QUERIES EITHER TO RECEPTION OR THE CLINICIAN. FOR THESE QUERIES, WE REQUEST YOU TO CALL THE SURGERY.
- ARRIVE ONLY AT YOUR APPOINTMENT TIME
- MAINTAIN APPROPRIATE DISTANCE BETWEEN PATIENTS WHEN QUEING UP TO ENTER THE SURGERY
- WEAR APPROPRIATE CLOTHING WITH EITHER LEFT OR RIGHT ARM EASILY ACCESSIBLE
- READ DETAILS OF THE INFLUENZA VACCINATION IN ADVANCE TO CHECK FOR ALLERGIES ETC
- PLEASE MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION BEFORE MAKING AN APPOINTMENT
- ONLY BOOK AN APPOINTMENT IF YOU FIT IN ONE OF THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA. PLEASE REMEMBER WE ONLY HAVE A LIMITED STOCK, HENCE AT RISK AND SHIELDING PATIENTS WILL BE PRIORTISED
- WEAR A FACE COVERING
- COME ALONE – EXCEPTION – IF YOU ARE A CHILD, SEVERELY FRAIL OR DISABLED (NEEDING A CARER)
- PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE SURGERY IF YOU HAVE COUGH, FEVER SYMPTOMS OR ANYONE ELSE IN THE HOUSEHOLD HAVING SIMILAR SYMPTOMS OR IF YOU ARE SELF ISOLATING FOR ANY REASON
- PLEASE DO NOT ASK OTHER QUERIES WHEN YOU COME IN FOR YOUR FLU APPOINTMENT. PLEASE NOTE WE CANNOT HAVE MORE THAN 1 PATIENT AT ONE TIME INSIDE THE SURGERY
- DO NOT WALK IN TO THE SURGERY WITHOUT A PRE-BOOKED APPOINTMENT – YOU WILL BE TURNED AWAY
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information
Please do not come to the surgery - please call us or message online instead - regardless of whether you have symptoms or not.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation we have changed how we deliver appointments. We are now no longer offering face to face appointments unless a patient has been triaged first by a clinician either by phone or online econsult. The majority of issues can be dealt with by phone but if you need to be seen our clinicians will organise this. We have also had to stop some routine services at this difficult time. For more information please CLICK HERE to go to our dedicated web page
Covid-19 Foreign Language Guidance for the Public
Covid 19: For Coronavirus Advice, Guidance and Updates, please click here How to request COVID-19 tests
Any patients requiring information about testing can be directed to the government website: https://www.gov.uk/apply-coronavirus-test.
Patients who do not have access to or cannot use the internet can call a dedicated phone line, which can be used to order a test if no other options are available.
The Coronavirus Testing Call Centre can be contacted on 0300 303 2713 between the hours of 07.00 and 23.00.
Around 98% of all Coronavirus test results are sent automatically to the individual within four days but for any that aren’t, the Call Centre can help individuals to follow up on their results.
Patients should not request tests via NHS 111, as the service is not able to do this for them.
Supplying face mask exemption letters to patients
Practices are reporting increases in requests from patients for letters of exemption to wearing face masks in various public settings. The Government guidance suggests there is no requirement for evidence for exemption. It should be sufficient for someone to declare that they are eligible for an exemption direct with the person questioning them (eg bus driver).
Practices are therefore not required to provide letters of support for those who fall under the list of exemptions, or to those who do not fall under the list of exemptions
Access and Parking
Disabled access is available to the side of the building near to the car park entrance. Disabled toilet and baby changing facilities are available.
There is a pay and display car park at the rear of the building. This belongs to Redbridge Council and not the surgery.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
We are a forward thinking practice team who are united in providing comprehensive care to all our patients whilst continually improving the way that care is best delivered..”
(Site updated 16/09/2020)